The Pine Center for the Arts is looking to welcome new volunteers to our organization!
Do you fit these general qualifications?
- Friendly, outgoing, service orientated.
- Enjoy meeting people and dealing with the public.
- Ability to make visitors feel welcome and answer their questions in a pleasant manner.
- Strong verbal communication skills.
- Comfortable in an environment that might require flexibility and adaptability.
- Require minimum direct supervision.
- Willingness to learn necessary program and orientation information to answer basic visitor questions.
It’s easy! Send an email to: email@example.com and we’ll get you started!