The Pine Center for the Arts is looking to welcome new volunteers to our organization.
Do you fit these general qualifications?
- Friendly, outgoing, service orientated.
- Enjoy meeting people and dealing with the public.
- Ability to make visitors feel welcome and answers their questions in a pleasant manner.
- Strong verbal communication skills.
- Comfortable in an environment that might require flexibility and adaptability.
- Require minimum direct supervision.
- Willingness to learn necessary program and orientation information to answer basic visitor questions.
If you answered YES to these items, we’d love to hear from you! Email us at email@example.com
Trained volunteers can access our Volunteer Opportunity Calendar here and get signed up for their next shift: